Maverick Technology’s® Terms of Service
Welcome! The following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) govern your use of all Maverick Technology’s products and services. By using Maverick Technology’s products and services you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you object to anything in these Terms of Service, do not use Maverick Technology’s products and services.
Maverick Technology’s may update and change these Terms of Service from time to time, or change the scope or features of all Maverick Technology’s products and services from time to time. Although Maverick Technology’s will use reasonable efforts to notify you of changes, we reserve the right to make such changes without notice. If you continue to Maverick Technology’s products and services after any such changes, with or without notice, you will be considered to have consented to such changes. You can always review the most current version of the Terms of Service at https://mavericktechnologys.com/terms-of-service/
- If you are age 13 or older, you may access Maverick Technology’s products and services. However, until you reach 18 years old (or the legal age to form a binding contract in the place where you live, if that age is not 18), then your use of Maverick Technology’s products and services must be under the supervision of your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms of Service. If you do not qualify in one of these ways, you must not use Maverick Technology’s products and services.
- Maverick Technology’s can refuse registration of, or cancel an account in its discretion, at any time.
- Your account will be accessed through your account control panel, or with a user ID and password created by you (your “Credentials”). Your Credentials are solely for your personal use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Credentials, and you are fully and solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Credentials. It is up to you to take adequate precautions with your Credentials, and to immediately notify Maverick Technology’s of any unauthorized use of your Credentials.
- Using your account, you may access and participate in Maverick Technology’s products and services, including viewing, posting and responding to communications on the Maverick Technology’s web site.
- These Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect while you use the Maverick Technology’s products and services. Those terms that can continue to operate after you stop using the Maverick Technology’s products and services (and the General Terms in this Section), will survive after you stop using Maverick Technology’s products and services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Maverick Technology’s, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your actions in using Maverick Technology’s products and services , (ii) a claim that you, or any third party using your Credentials, infringed any intellectual property or other right of any person or organization using the Maverick Technology’s products and services , or (iii) the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or any third party using your Credentials.
- MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES , OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S DOES NOT WARRANT THAT MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, WILL BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S OR MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND/OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, LIFE, OR DATA. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S FOR MAVERICK TECHNOLOGY’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (ii) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).