Maverick Technology’s IntelliSpy MT-ST-AHD-DVR-42TB offers the best viewing and recording clarity at an affordable price. These HD cameras and DVRs give you very clear images even when an object is moving. Analog systems and other HD systems have a blurry image when a moving object is in the field of view. The new HD technology allows for a crisp clear picture of the movement. This is perfect for viewing license plates and you can even see someone wave at you, all without the trailing image effect. All 4 channels display and record in crisp and clear high definition 1080p (1920×1080). This is a 4 channel standalone DVR with an embedded Linux operating system but is programmed and is designed to operate like a PC based DVR. The HD DVR is programmed and controlled with an easy to use GUI (graphical user interface).
This system comes with a remote and mouse for easy operation. It uses H.264 compression which is a high quality compression and uses less storage space to maximize your hard drive usage. You can record up to 6.26 days of constant recording with a 2TB hard drive. The DVR can be accessed remotely to see live video using a smart phone, tablet, and iPad. Remote set-up is fairly easy with limited network knowledge. Just forward a couple of ports in your router and then take a picture of the QR code on the DVR to connect your device to the DVR. You can also view live video using most web browsers. The 4 channel HD IntelliSpy DVR like many other DVR’s has motion detection recording so you don’t eat up a ton of storage space and makes it easier to find an event rather than skimming through hours of video footage. This model has a 2TB hard drive installed. The DVR comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Video Inputs: 4 BNC
- Video Outputs: HDMI, VGA up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080p)
- Audio Inputs: 4 RCA in; Output x 1 RCA
- Alarm Inputs: 4 channel, 1 Alarm output
- Recording resolution: HD 1080p at 15 frames per second
- Data Storage, up to 2 SATA hard drives 4TB each, maximum up to 8TB
- Viewing Resolution: HD 1080p live
- IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button operation
- Motion detection, video blind, video loss
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
- Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup
- 2 SATA, 2 USB, 1RJ45, 2TB Hard Drive Installed on this model
- 2 year warranty
This is a 8 channel standalone DVR with an embedded Linux operating system but is programmed and is designed to operate like a PC based DVR. The HD DVR is programmed and controlled with an easy to use GUI (graphical user interface). This model has a 2TB hard drive installed. The DVR comes with a 2 year warranty.